- Articles View Hits
THE ANNALS OF “DUNAREA DE JOS” UNIVERSITY OF GALATI
PHYSICAL EDUCATION AND SPORT MANAGEMENT
CNCSIS CODE 644
ISSN-L 1454 - 9832
ISSN 2344 - 4584
BIANNUAL APPEARANCE SINCE 2010
4. ULRICH'S (http://ulrichsweb.serialssolutions.com/login)
6. under evaluation CSA
7. WorldCat - http://www.worldcat.org/title/annals-of-dunarea-de-jos-university-of-galati-fascicle-xv-physical-education-and-sport-management/oclc/762030647&referer=brief_results
8. CiteFactor - http://www.citefactor.org/journal/index/2659/annals-of-the-university-dunarea-de-jos-galati-fascicle-xv-physical-education-and-sport-management#.VfwUbd_tmko
9. SearchWorks - http://searchworks.stanford.edu/view/9229447
10. Western Theological Seminary - https://cook.westernsem.edu/CJDB4/EXS/journal/62601
11. University of Saskatchewan - http://library.usask.ca/find/ejournals/view.php?id=2670000000093063
12. National Library of Australia - http://trove.nla.gov.au/work/171973092?q&versionId=187506980+197198003
13. Hoeard University, Luis Strokes Healt Sciences Library - http://hsl-howard.beta.libguides.com/lshsl_ejournals_A2
14. Norge Nasjonalbiblioteket - http://www.nb.no/nbsok/nb/4d58dbc88f79dabcd2d7e81160423511
15. UTS Library - http://find.lib.uts.edu.au/;jsessionid=9FE7A097BAF913911C46B38231C54C21?N=0&Ntk=All&Ntx=matchallpartial&Ntt=Annals+of+the+University+Dunarea+de+Jos+of+Galati%3A+Fascicle+XII%2C+Welding+Equipment+%26amp%3B+Technology
16. University of Zurich - http://www.jdb.uzh.ch/16191/
17. University of New Brunswick Libraries - https://www.lib.unb.ca/eresources/index.php?letter=A&sub=journals&start=4201
THE ANNALS OF “DUNAREA DE JOS” UNIVERSITY OF GALATI, PHYSICAL EDUCATION AND SPORT MANAGEMENT, FASCICLE XV, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. Anyone can share and distribute the material in any medium and format, as long as they give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. The material cannot be used for commercial purposes. The material cannot be remixed, transformed, built upon and subsequently used as derivative material.
EFMS is an open-access journal, which means that all content is freely available to users without any subscription charges or access fees. Authors and the wider public have free electronic access to the full text of all journal articles in PDF format.
The journal's open access policy is in line with the Declaration of the Budapest Open Access Initiative (2002) and the Berlin Declaration on Open Access to Knowledge in the Sciences and Humanities (2003).
According to the Budapest Open Access Initiative (BOAI), "open access" is defined as "free availability on the public internet, permitting any users to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of these articles, crawl them for indexing, pass them as data to software, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without financial, legal, or technical barriers other than those inseparable from gaining access to the internet itself. The only constraint on reproduction and distribution, and the only role for copyright in this domain, should be to give authors control over the integrity of their work and the right to be properly acknowledged and cited".
Call for Papers
The deadline for receiving your papers is November 15th, each year.
Note: The submission process is continuous. The papers submitted after May 20th will be evaluated for the second volume.
Based on single-blind review, all papers will be evaluated by at least two independent referees of the Editorial Board. After review, the manuscript is returned to the author for revision in accord with suggestions made by the reviewers and the Editor.
Authors are notified by e-mail when a manuscript has or has not been accepted for publication. Authors are responsible for the scientific accuracy of their papers